Owner & Microblading/PhiContour Artist
Hello! Thank you for your interest in microblading and semi-permanent makeup (PhiContour), and particularly in my services! I have been in the beauty industry for the past 10 years. I worked as a freelance Makeup Artist/Consultant for such great brands as Stila, Laura Mercier, Too Faced and Hourglass. My personal interest was always aimed towards longwearing products. Brows in particular were my favorite subject.
Beautiful brows create the most exquisite frame to your face! The first time I saw “before & after” pictures of microblading I was completely blown away! My clients used to say, “I wish I could keep these brows forever…” And now, just after one microblading session, they actually can!
Microblading is an ART! My experience in the beauty industry brings this and the PhiContour techniques to the most desirable level. I have clients who came to use my microblading and semi-permanent makeup services from other states, even from other countries! I pour my heart into my work! I only use disposable sterile tools, quality (made in the U.S. and Germany) pigments and the best aftercare ointment you can find. My sanitation standards are very high and I give my clients the best care and services. Perfection is my goal.
– Department of Health Tattoo Establishment License
– Department of Health Tattoo Artist License
– Biomedical Waste Permit
– Bloodbourne Pathogen Course Certified
– Microblading Artist Certification by world renowned PhiBrows Academy
– Microblading Specialist Certification by Lavish Beauty
– PhiContour (semi-permanent makeup) Artist Certification by world renowned PhiBrows Academy
– Inspected and Compliant with all Department of Health Requirements
After you book your initial session, please book your touch-up session (in 6-8 weeks) as well, to ensure you have a reservation if you need it.
…creating beautiful brows – one perfect arch at a time…
Olesia’s Beauty Studio
3830 Turman Loop
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544